ID3 Tags

Stevland Ambrose

Oct 21, 2018, 2:12:01 PM10/21/18
to spek-users
Thank you for this great utility. I expect that this has been thought of / requested, but here is my feature request. It would be amazing if Spek could process a batch of files and write the bitrate result to an ID3 tag. Cheers.

Aytek Dorken

Jan 20, 2020, 1:18:44 PM1/20/20
to spek-users
I am in search of a similar function. I want to identify poor quality mp3 files in my archive. Poor quality means the ones that are not CBR and real 320kbps.
Most downloads nowadays seem 320kpbs because of the encoder settings but they are not real 320kpbs. It would be amazing to be able to batch analyze files and easily separate them.

Is there a way to do this? any way of mac os scripts that will scan a folder and find the ones...