Update Spek

Andrew Clarke

Apr 9, 2020, 5:10:00 PM4/9/20
to spek-users
How can i get the developers to update spek to work with mac. Spek hasn't worked since I updated passed 10.10.5.
Id send money if they can get spek to work on 10.13.06 high sierra.

Mike Brunke

Apr 9, 2020, 6:51:55 PM4/9/20
to spek-users

On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 4:10:00 PM UTC-5, Andrew Clarke wrote:
How can i get the developers to update spek to work with mac. Spek hasn't worked since I updated passed 10.10.5.
Id send money if they can get spek to work on 10.13.06 high sierra.

The beta version of Spek below works perfectly for me, and I'm on Catalina.

Mike Brunke