How to consider spectrums?

ouilyame Montenont

May 10, 2020, 12:11:01 PM5/10/20
to spek-users
Hello everybody,

According to you, which one of these two excerpts seems to be the track with the most quality?

I would be very delighted to get some answers, thank u so much
Annotation 2020-05-10 180406.png
Annotation 2020-05-10 180413 bis.png
Message has been deleted

laurent....@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2021, 5:18:04 AM2/16/21
to spek-users
Hello, on the first one we don't see the numbers on the left... so we don't know until how many it goes... if both go to 20 Khz i think it's better to have all in green/yellow then blue or nothing... i hope someone will confirm (or not) becquse i have +- the same subject else where in forum... ;o)
 i hesitate more between purple and black (no sound then). Is it better to have purple spectrum then nothing (black) or better to cut than purple ?