[SpeedScraps] Life with Girls

Christy

Jun 24, 2011, 9:22:58 PM6/24/11
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Conversation at our house this morning:

Regan: Mommy, I don't have any comfy shorts to wear today.
Mommy: Why don't you wear your white pair?
Regan: Those aren't shorts, they are capris.
Mommy: O...K...why don't you wear the comfy Land's End dress? You know, the one you picked out last fall and have pretty much never worn?
Regan: I don't like that dress. I don't like dresses anymore.

Approximately five minutes later:

Regan: I'm wearing leggings with the dress.
Mommy: That's fine. It looks great!
Regan: This dress is really comfy. When can we buy me some more comfy dresses, Mommy? I really like this comfy dress!

Heaven help me! LOL! :D

--
Posted By Christy to SpeedScraps at 6/24/2011 09:22:00 PM