[SpeedScraps] There is JOY in giving {freebies}

Christy

Mar 18, 2011, 8:34:06 PM3/18/11
to speed...@googlegroups.com
It has been a long time since I have given anything away here at SpeedScraps. So, I guess it's about time to do something about that! I am feeling so amazingly blessed in my life right now, it makes me bubble up and just want to share that JOY!

I started working on some layout templates a while back and have now finally finished them and bundled them up to share with you! Included in this freebie are 12 layered PSD templates, based on layouts I have made in the past.

 (Sorry, there are no PNG files in this freebie, only PSD files)

Here are a couple sample layouts the templates are based on:

If you are wondering why these templates are numbered 3-14 it's because numbers 1 and 2 were freebies I gave away in the past. If you missed them, you can find them here and here.

Have an incredible, awesome, JOYful day! Thanks for stopping!

--
Posted By Christy to SpeedScraps at 3/18/2011 08:34:00 PM