[SpeedScraps] Inspiration

Christy

Dec 15, 2010, 7:52:24 PM12/15/10
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Hey my friends! I hope you are doing well and enjoying your Holiday season! :) We have been having so much fun with our North Pole visitors! They sure do keep us in the Holiday spirit!

Here is some recent CT work I have done. I hope you are finding some time to scrap amidst the craziness that Christmas can sometimes bring!!

"Not Ready to Party" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Ellie & Heather" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Life Light Up" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Happiness Is" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Loves Birds" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Let It Snow" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Christmas Tree" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"First Eggs" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"Snow Beautiful" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

"How to eat a Bagel" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

May your day be blessed! :)

--
Posted By Christy to SpeedScraps at 12/15/2010 07:52:00 PM