Apogee Cube Open 2011, BITS Pilani on 27th March

john louis

Mar 11, 2011, 12:09:23 PM3/11/11
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Who are all going?

JOHN LOUIS
GRAND MASTER OF MEMORY
INTERNATIONAL MEMORY TRAINER

ssb1...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2011, 12:45:23 AM3/13/11
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Not possible for me.

Sourabh
> --

svabh...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2011, 4:22:49 AM3/13/11
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
same here .. wont be coming .. but would like to see a few NRs so that we can gear up for Shaastra :D
--
Best Regards,
Sistla Venkata Abhishek

III Year Computer Science Student,
/* DB ( MySQL ) , CMS ( Drupal ) , IDE ( NetBeans - 6.9 ) and I speak Java along with PHP  */

MHVR , Hyderabad.

Ph : +91 9985 900 664

" Education is something that can't be taught ... but can only be experienced " -- Experience !!!

" Knowledge is all the wisdom one has and Education is something that civilizes this Knowledge to lead a more human-like life " -- Wanting to Experience !!!

Rakhim ebrams

Mar 13, 2011, 9:04:23 AM3/13/11
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com, john louis
any cube events coming on may june july?? i have semester holidays then....