problem in looking ahead

aradhyaprateek

Mar 7, 2013, 4:36:00 AM3/7/13
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
HI I am Aradhya Prateek, once I have asked a doubt about the cross on bottom and SCI helped me, right now my avg is 33 sec and I am having a problem in f2l
The thing is while solving the first pair in f2l I used to track a corner which is either on top layer or face, I will next check the edge, this is place where my problem occurs, if the edge is in top layer or on the face layer i can find it out easlily but if the edge is on the back two slots I am getting late on solving it.As i have to check all the four edges on top and four on middle.
If i come to know that all edges are on top layer then my f2l time is around 12 sec.If one or two corners are in back layer my time will be 15 sec
So please help me out, how will be thought process when there are edges on back slots

Siva Shanmukh Vetcha

Mar 7, 2013, 4:39:54 AM3/7/13
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Don't fix on tracking a single corner. Try to look for two corners.

Not sent from my iPhone or my Blackberry or anyone else's

Girish Ganesan

Mar 7, 2013, 10:39:33 AM3/7/13
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
thats actually a good thing, my advice is not to track anything at all, if you find a very easy corner edge pair that wont be disturbed for quite some time, let it go, go  look for some harder ones and finish that, limit your searching time. By fixing two targets you'l have lesser place to look for

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 3:06 PM, aradhyaprateek <aradhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

Girish Ganesan R