tracking the order of ligttake.com

aradhyaprateek

Sep 8, 2011, 11:36:02 AM9/8/11
to SpeedcubingIndia
hi i have a small doubt about lighttake.com i have ordered a cube and
got the order number they told that they will give free tracking
number how to get it will they mail to me or i have to create it
Please help me if you know

Siva Shanmukh Vetcha

Sep 8, 2011, 11:40:26 AM9/8/11
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
You will get a mail after the package is ready and shipped. Even after you get the number, you would still not be able to track it immediately.. It takes some time. In any case you shouldn't be worried much about tracking it (since you can't do anything about it :P). The worst case scenario with one my shippings was 20 days..

Not sent from my iPhone or my Blackberry or anyone else's

Raghuram Venkatesan

Sep 9, 2011, 4:20:53 AM9/9/11
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
and the tracking number is only for orders above 15$ i guess ... ... ...

Siva Shanmukh Vetcha

Sep 9, 2011, 6:48:14 AM9/9/11
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
I never had an order worth less than 15$ so no idea.

GopiCharan

Sep 12, 2011, 9:29:26 AM9/12/11
to SpeedcubingIndia
It will take a couple of days for the Tracking number to reflect. you
can use h**p://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/ to track your
package. package shipped using China Post (i.e., numbers ending with
CN) will usually reach in 10-12 days( at least in my case it did).