3x3x3 rubiks cube sticker layout

Naresh Kumar Nadipilli

May 9, 2012, 1:09:15 PM5/9/12
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Do any one have the standard 3x3x3 rubiks cube sticker layout.
I tried searching in internet, could get the correct size layout.

I am thinking if i have the layout , i can get the stickers cut in the same shape from a number plate stickering shop. That would be as cheap as Rs50 i guess

Let me know if there is any better idea.

If you have  the standard 3x3x3 rubiks cube sticker layout please send it across

Thanks
Naresh

Girish Ganesan

May 10, 2012, 10:34:19 AM5/10/12
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com

Forget all that :) just go to your sticker shop and tell him 1.5 or 1.6 cm depending on your cube, I got stickers for  my guhong that way. I'm happy with it. It'll cost you 54 rupees per set. :) don't bother yourself with useless templates.

P.S. Ask for rounded edges, they look cool :D

On May 9, 2012 10:44 PM, "Rohit Bokade" <rohitb...@gmail.com> wrote:
The sticker layout's available on net....its on rubiks.com...i'll have
to search again....i'll give u the link...u can try searching for
rubik's cube printable stickers....
> --

Message has been deleted