initial loading of user defined variable definitions

Byoungho Kim

May 17, 2020, 1:13:22 PM5/17/20
to speedcrunch
I would like to have the SpeedCrunch load my variable definitions when it starts.
Even though scale variables, such as mili, micro, and etc. are provided, I would like to redefine those using one letter by m (mili), u(micro) and more.
I would like to define those and create load file to be run when the program starts. Any idea?

Helder Correia

May 17, 2020, 1:16:43 PM5/17/20
to speed...@googlegroups.com
May 15, 2020, 08:06 by byoun...@gmail.com:
I would like to have the SpeedCrunch load my variable definitions when it starts.
Even though scale variables, such as mili, micro, and etc. are provided, I would like to redefine those using one letter by m (mili), u(micro) and more.
I would like to define those and create load file to be run when the program starts. Any idea?
Simply define once:

    m = milli
    u = micro
    n = nano

Those user variables are stored automatically and available for you on start.