Android release!

Fernando Liozzi

Mar 4, 2018, 12:24:02 PM3/4/18
to speedcrunch
Excellent work !, really a super powerful calculator, I will no longer use Wolfram Mathematica to do operations. I use it in Windows 10 and in Debian. I would love to carry this calculator on my mobile. It would be great if you compile it for Android. Greetings.

Helder Correia

Mar 4, 2018, 12:27:57 PM3/4/18
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Mar 4, 2018, 6:14 AM by fernand...@gmail.com:
Excellent work !, really a super powerful calculator, I will no longer use Wolfram Mathematica to do operations. I use it in Windows 10 and in Debian. I would love to carry this calculator on my mobile. It would be great if you compile it for Android. Greetings.
Hi, Fernando. Thank you for the kind words.

On the mobile topic, please read:

Message has been deleted

Joglekar

Oct 9, 2018, 10:23:39 PM10/9/18