SpeedCrunch iterative calculations with more results ?

Ciprian Amarandei

Feb 11, 2018, 7:14:39 PM2/11/18
to speedcrunch
Is there a way to do iterative calculation in SpeedCrunch? for example Let's say I want to calculate the coordinates of a grid of certain size that also has an offset.I can do that easily in any programming language using a loop. Is that possible in SpeedCrunch?

Helder Correia

Feb 12, 2018, 6:48:16 PM2/12/18
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Feb 11, 2018, 10:07 PM by cip...@gmail.com:
Is there a way to do iterative calculation in SpeedCrunch? for example Let's say I want to calculate the coordinates of a grid of certain size that also has an offset.I can do that easily in any programming language using a loop. Is that possible in SpeedCrunch?
I'm afraid there isn't support for loops in SpeedCrunch.