Hotkey behaviour.....

Gary O'Connor

Sep 26, 2019, 11:59:58 AM9/26/19
to speedcrunch
Hi,

Just heard of this and got it last week. I like it.

I used AutoHotkey to map ALT+SPACE to launch. Is there any way I can prevent multiple instances from opening? I would like it to launch on ALT+SPACE and also minimise/maximise on ALT+SPACE like launchy does.

Thanks...

Gary

Helder Correia

Sep 26, 2019, 12:06:08 PM9/26/19
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Sep 26, 2019, 13:31 by gocf...@gmail.com:
I used AutoHotkey to map ALT+SPACE to launch. Is there any way I can prevent multiple instances from opening? I would like it to launch on ALT+SPACE and also minimise/maximise on ALT+SPACE like launchy does.
Hi, Gary.  I'm not the right person to help you with AutoHotKey and other Windows-related questions.
About prevent multiple isntances, there's WIP on it:

Gary O'Connor

Sep 26, 2019, 3:05:03 PM9/26/19
to speedcrunch
Thank you for the reply and the help. Mucho Gracias.