Sidebar is left open after closing widgets

slackhead

Oct 23, 2018, 8:51:19 AM10/23/18
to speedcrunch
I tried to submit this as a bug report on bitbucket but kept getting caught in eternal captcha loops, so I gave up and came here.

Speedcrunch 0.12
Qt 5.9.6
Slackware x86_64
Fluxbox WM

When opening the sidebar with a widget via Ctrl+N or the menu, and then later hiding the widget, the sidebar is left open and a grey area is left behind.

This is after an upgrade in Slackware from Qt 5.7.1 to 5.9.6.

Helder Correia

Nov 6, 2018, 8:05:45 AM11/6/18
to speed...@googlegroups.com
A screenshot would be nice. However, this sounds like a newly introduced bug in your Slackware Qt.

Oct 23, 2018, 4:11 AM by da...@dawoodfall.net:

David Woodfall

Nov 6, 2018, 6:42:37 PM11/6/18
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Here you go.

On Tuesday 6 November 2018 14:05,
Helder Correia <hel...@speedcrunch.org> put forth the proposition:
> A screenshot would be nice. However, this sounds like a newly introduced bug in your Slackware Qt.
>
> Oct 23, 2018, 4:11 AM by da...@dawoodfall.net:
>
> > I tried to submit this as a bug report on bitbucket but kept getting caught in eternal captcha loops, so I gave up and came here.
> >
> > Speedcrunch 0.12
> > Qt 5.9.6
> > Slackware x86_64
> > Fluxbox WM
> >
> > When opening the sidebar with a widget via Ctrl+N or the menu, and then later hiding the widget, the sidebar is left open and a grey area is left behind.
> >
> > This is after an upgrade in Slackware from Qt 5.7.1 to 5.9.6.
> >
> > --
> >

> --

X-rated movies are all alike ... the only thing they leave to the
imagination is the plot.
grey-area.png