Ethereum Wallet?

Ildar Sadykov

Dec 25, 2017, 2:24:52 PM12/25/17
to speedcrunch
Hello!
Thank you for best Linux calc what I ever see!

I want to donate you, but unfortunately I can do it only from Ethereum wallet. Can you add Ethereum support?

Helder Correia

Dec 25, 2017, 6:13:43 PM12/25/17
to speed...@googlegroups.com
I've never used it. Just created receiving address 0xABc90A440062474732a779e7D99BA475C1947cDA
Please try it. If it works, I'll add it to the website.

Dec 23, 2017, 7:21 AM by irs...@gmail.com:
Hello!
Thank you for best Linux calc what I ever see!

I want to donate you, but unfortunately I can do it only from Ethereum wallet. Can you add Ethereum support?

Ildar Sadykov

Jan 10, 2018, 11:58:32 PM1/10/18
to speedcrunch
Thank you! I will do it next week.