Plans for new official version

Yaniv

Sep 26, 2019, 12:00:16 PM9/26/19
to speedcrunch
Hi,

Are there any plans and schedules for releasing new official version with bugfixes and features?
It seems there is activity in the source code but no new release in the past 2 years.

Thanks,
Yaniv

Helder Correia

Sep 26, 2019, 12:09:23 PM9/26/19
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Sep 26, 2019, 09:43 by elga...@gmail.com:
Are there any plans and schedules for releasing new official version with bugfixes and features?
It seems there is activity in the source code but no new release in the past 2 years.
New fixes and features keep coming in slowly, but I can't define a release date yet, I'm afraid.  This software is the result of just a few people's work with very busy lives.  It's even harder when we need to synchronize builds for Windows, macOS and Linux, as well as all translations, for a release.