Farewell Get Together.

David Lent

Jul 4, 2012, 1:55:34 PM7/4/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
I know this is short notice, but I wanted a chance to see as many of you as I can before I make my way back to the US.  I am free tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday.  If people can get back to me soon on what day would be best, I'll send another email out early tomorrow with the location and time.

I hope you all can make it.

David

Will Segerman

Jul 4, 2012, 2:00:49 PM7/4/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
Got band practice tomorrow. Friday I can do.
--
Will Segerman

www.willsegerman.com

Paul Hayes

Jul 4, 2012, 2:18:24 PM7/4/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com

Friday is good for me.

Rachel Dorman

Jul 5, 2012, 2:19:21 AM7/5/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
I can do Friday. x

richard willis

Jul 5, 2012, 2:33:16 AM7/5/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
i cannot do thurs. i can *maybe* do fri
--
richtextformat Ltd. | company number: 06699372
http://richtextformat.co.uk | ad...@richtextformat.co.uk | 078 0706 2090

Sent from my Allotment

David D. Lent

Jul 5, 2012, 3:46:44 AM7/5/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
So, Friday it is.  I'd like to return to The Basketmakers Arms.  I'll be there from around 6.  Come when you can.  See you all then!

David

David D. Lent

Jul 5, 2012, 4:31:49 AM7/5/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me know.  I am not doing much of anything, so I'll be there early.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Richard Willis <ad...@richtextformat.co.uk> wrote:
i would say you'd be lucky to get in there that late. 5 at latest for table there on a fri

Richard Willis

Jul 5, 2012, 4:29:28 AM7/5/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
i would say you'd be lucky to get in there that late. 5 at latest for table there on a fri

On 5 July 2012 08:46, David D. Lent <ddl...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://richtextformat.co.uk | ad...@richtextformat.co.uk | 07411 427651

Rachel Dorman

Jul 6, 2012, 11:49:40 AM7/6/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
I will be coming out tonight, but I probably won't be at the Basketmakers til about 6.45pm

I know it gets crazy-busy in there on a Friday. If you all decide you can't handle the bar queue after all and want to relocate, and I'm not yet there, would someone please give me a call? I don't know which of you lot have my number, so here it is: 07899 004240

See you in a few hours

Rachel x

richard willis

Jul 6, 2012, 12:22:07 PM7/6/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
i'm not going be able to make it tonight, sorry. too much work today. i'll have to make this my farewell...

:(