SFB Meetup + Film : Hoaxes and Conspiracies

Paul Hayes

Aug 11, 2012, 6:50:50 PM8/11/12
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com, Joe, kyran...@gmail.com, Veronica Trickett
I type this from within the relative safety of my purpose built faraday cage, 50 meters below Brighton. I'd tell you where, but who knows who's listening right? I want to tell you... no wait.. show you, the truth. In my eyes the image of a burning world is reflected, and I want it to burn itself on your minds as it has mine.

So meet me my friends, if you can. Bring those you trust. Leave your phones, and laptops, they can track you with those. And don't be followed.

http://www.doodle.com/qne6bpdb47sm227f

I have one minor addendum :
bring books, video or other documents that shed light on the secrets "they" don't want you to know. Even if they  purport to be fiction or fantasy, for many men have used the guise of fiction to spread the truth about what they had uncovered. Perhaps some of you might hold the final jigsaw pieces that I'm missing.