Who did I borrow 'Flowers For Algernon' from?

Rachel Dorman

Feb 25, 2013, 12:49:50 PM2/25/13
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
I need to make sure this gets back to its rightful owner at some stage. I think I may have borrowed it from a 'first timer' at the group, on the night we watched Alternative 3 upstairs at the Caroline of Brunswick (if only I wasn't so terrible at remembering new names)

Spring is coming... can we all come out of hibernation and get together soon? Paul, are you back yet?

- Rachel

Paul Hayes

Feb 25, 2013, 3:20:22 PM2/25/13
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com

Nope, I'm still in Australia. I'll be back first day of March.

Rachel Dorman

Jul 19, 2013, 9:19:18 AM7/19/13
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
**BUMP**

The owner of this copy of Flowers For Algernon needs to step forward and claim it ASAP if they want to see it again, as we're currently packing up all our stuff to move abroad.

Please get in touch if you think this is yours, and I will find a way to get it back to you before we leave (I'll either meet you, or drop it off somewhere, or post it).

We're in the UK until mid/late September.

- Rachel

Paul Hayes

Jul 23, 2013, 7:09:40 AM7/23/13
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
Okay, if it's no one elses. I'll claim it.

Ben Simpson

Jul 23, 2013, 7:17:31 AM7/23/13
to speculative-fi...@googlegroups.com
yeah, me to if Paul does not want it...

How about a meet soon?

Rachel Dorman

Jul 23, 2013, 1:20:09 PM7/23/13
to Speculative Fiction Brighton
Perfect. I will bring it to the next meet-up... when? x