Player sought

1 view

Richard Willis

Jul 31, 2013, 5:00:58 PM7/31/13
to Brighton Speculative Fiction
Hello Specficcers,

Tomorrow after work we are playtesting version #11 of Peacehaven The Bored Game. "We" includes Paul, Will, myself, plus 5 others.

Now, I have just had a late cancellation. Normally this would be fine, but this test is specifically about testing whether the proposed maximum of 8 players still works. With the cancellation we have 7 players, and we'll go ahead with that if we have to, but just one more player would make the test robust. This is pretty much the last real test now, the game is otherwise complete.

So, are any of you board game fans able to help us out, and be our 11th hour, 8th player?

:)

r.

--
richtextformat Ltd. | company number: 06699372
http://richtextformat.co.uk | ad...@richtextformat.co.uk | 07411 427651

Sent from my Allotment