artifact in OCT image

13 vues

Ethan Priel

non lue,
24 déc. 2015, 04:17:2924/12/2015
à spectralis...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,

Even though we are VERY close to Bethlehem, we woke up this morning to a not-so-nice Christmas gift…

Vertical

Lines

On

The

OCT

Image.

Attached.

Anyone come across this, and more importantly, the in-the-field fix ?

Thanks in advance, have a wonderful holiday,

Ethan

ambs_000.jpg

JamesStrong

non lue,
24 déc. 2015, 08:14:2624/12/2015
à spectralis-user-group

Haven't seen it, but I'm betting if a full power cycle of pc and laser doesn't fix it, you might ask Santa for a loaner while your laser or optical head go for service.

Is it persistent in all scans, do they move, or are always the same a-scan location?

I suppose it could be a bad or loose cable that's interrupting the signal, maybe reseat all the connections,  especially at the back of the pc or try exaggerating O. head or table moment to see if that changes the artifact.

Best of luck!
J-

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Spectralis/HD OCT User Group" group.

CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

non lue,
24 déc. 2015, 10:48:2424/12/2015
à spectralis...@googlegroups.com,opt...@freelists.org

Clean the glass on the copy machine….lol

Sorry, I have never seen this, some kind of raster line hiccup?

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115

(415) 600-3937   FAX (415) 600-6563

--

Sandor Ferenczy

non lue,
24 déc. 2015, 12:14:0124/12/2015
à spectralis...@googlegroups.com
I am with Jim on this one.

after cold boot...

is it visible in the live view?
all scan lengths?
vertical scans?
do you have a second lens to test?
any visible scratches on the lens?

Ethan Priel

non lue,
27 déc. 2015, 00:41:2527/12/2015
à spectralis...@googlegroups.com

Ok….. solved it before this post arrived-

Right on the nose, James.

There was a loose fire wire with the OCT tag we put on it.. was barely connected, just enough I guess to grant a signal, weak, with interruptions.

Thanks again, enjoy the Holiday season,

Ethan

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur