AF movies

Darrin Landry

Apr 28, 2014, 11:29:32 AM4/28/14
to spectralis...@googlegroups.com

Hi all
Can someone email me the instructions on how to illustrate auto fluorescent images in a movie mode? In other words, I know there's a way to show all the AF images from one patient over time in a movie that really illustrates change over time.
Thanks for the help

Darrin Landry, CRA, OCT-C

Sent from my iPhone

Ethan Priel

Apr 28, 2014, 3:16:50 PM4/28/14
to spectralis...@googlegroups.com
Darrin hi,

Simply right-click on any autofluorescence image and follow instructions.
Need to make sure you have more than one acquisition date with
autofluorescence images in them.

Let me know if need more help,

Ethan

---