files runner parameter

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

Mar 22, 2015, 11:42:35 PM3/22/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to run the following programatically:

org.specs2.runner.files.run(Array("--filesrunner.basepath", "other/path"))

I guess this is not the right way to do it, cause I'm still getting the default basepath. So how is that done? I could find it in the documentation =(

--
[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

etorreborre

Mar 22, 2015, 11:58:09 PM3/22/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com
You don't need `--`:

org.specs2.runner.files.run(Array("filesrunner.basepath", "other/path"))

`--` is just used as a separator when testing inside sbt:

sbt> test-only TestSpec -- filesrunner.basepath other/path

[well in that case the filesrunner is not used]

Eric.

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

Mar 23, 2015, 8:17:14 AM3/23/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same results without the --, that's why I added them =(

[]s,

etorreborre

Mar 23, 2015, 7:18:13 PM3/23/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com
I think I found the problem, sorry for my lack of testing.

Please try the newly cut 3.1.1.

Thanks.

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 2:42:35 PM UTC+11, Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to run the following programatically:

org.specs2.runner.files.run(Array("--filesrunner.basepath", "other/path"))

I guess this is not the right way to do it, cause I'm still getting the default basepath. So how is that done? I could find it in the documentation =(

--
[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

Mar 23, 2015, 11:37:19 PM3/23/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com
Great, changing the basepath works now, thank you =D

[]s,