RegexParsers

Matthew Pocock

Dec 11, 2014, 5:58:19 PM12/11/14
to specs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can't find RegexParsers any more in the org.specs2.matcher package. Am I blind or has it gone? If it's gone, what do I import to get it back?

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Dr Matthew Pocock
Turing ate my hamster LTD

Integrative Bioinformatics Group, School of Computing Science, Newcastle University

skype: matthew.pocock
tel: (0191) 2566550

etorreborre

Dec 11, 2014, 8:05:40 PM12/11/14
to specs...@googlegroups.com
Parsers matchers are available as the org.specs2.matcher.ParserMatchers trait in specs2.

You will need to add `specs2-matcher-extra` in addition to `specs2-core` in your build.

Eric.

On Friday, December 12, 2014 9:58:19 AM UTC+11, Matthew Pocock wrote:
Hi,

I can't find RegexParsers any more in the org.specs2.matcher package. Am I blind or has it gone? If it's gone, what do I import to get it back?

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Dr Matthew Pocock
Turing ate my hamster LTD

Integrative Bioinformatics Group, School of Computing Science, Newcastle University

Matthew Pocock

Dec 12, 2014, 6:26:38 AM12/12/14
to specs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I also needed to add the scalaz resolver: