There was one, always passes issue

Daniel Riedel

Oct 17, 2011, 3:07:21 PM10/17/11
to specs-users
I've done a little investigation into this issue, which is the fact
that "there was one" always passes, one post mentioned that it was an
issue between 1.8.4 and 1.8.5, we are using 1.9.0rc1, has the issue
returned?
Has anyone else encountered this?
Is there a work around?

etorreborre

Oct 17, 2011, 6:22:56 PM10/17/11
to specs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

We have the same issue on the specs2 mailing-list but I can't reproduce it. I tried to use mockito 1.9.0-rc1 but it work ok for me.

Could you please post a short spec showing the issue (with all the dependencies versions)?

Thanks,

Eric.

Daniel Riedel

Oct 19, 2011, 2:26:37 PM10/19/11
to specs...@googlegroups.com
I realize that this should actually be moved to specs2... not specs... I'll move it over and open the issue on that mailing list.