Scala 2.9.0.RC1 Build

Indrajit Raychaudhuri

Mar 28, 2011, 5:04:43 AM3/28/11
to specs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The subject says it all :)

Would be really great to have a build of Spec 1.6 series on Scala
2.9.0.RC1. Existing projects that haven't moved to specs2 would benefit
from this.

This might be blocking on a scalacheck build though. Ismael has already
raised this [1].

Cheers, Indrajit

[1] http://code.google.com/p/scalacheck/issues/detail?id=77

etorreborre

Mar 28, 2011, 6:34:30 AM3/28/11
to specs-users
Hi Indrajit,

I just published a 2.9.0.RC1 version which is at least compiling:

http://scala-tools.org/repo-snapshots/org/scala-tools/testing/specs_2.9.0.RC1/

It works with the 2.9.0-SNAPSHOT version of ScalaCheck.

I still have some work to do to make all my tests pass still some of
them are failing so I'll certainly publishing another version in the
next days.

Cheers, Eric.

Indrajit Raychaudhuri

Mar 28, 2011, 8:24:46 AM3/28/11
to specs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for the super quick turnaround! Would see how things go with the dependent projects.

Cheers, Indrajit