Missing file name from compilation error message

John Hume

Sep 25, 2012, 12:49:52 PM9/25/12
to spe...@googlegroups.com
I'm seeing the following when specs can't compile (after a refactoring that removed the relevant var). It shows the directory and the line number but not the file name. Is this a known limitation? (If it matters, this is a var being redefined in a with-redefs form.)

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resolve var: users/save-user in this context, compiling:(/home/hume/Projects/foo/spec/foo/services:64)

Micah Martin

Sep 25, 2012, 1:44:09 PM9/25/12
to spe...@googlegroups.com
John,

Hmm. I haven't seen this. If I had a code sample exhibiting the problem I'd be happy to dig in.

Micah