bug in pom file

Maaruks

Jul 17, 2012, 12:06:12 PM7/17/12
to spe...@googlegroups.com
These default coding systems were tried to encode text
in the buffer `speclj-2.2.0.pom':
  (utf-8-unix (672 . 4194217))
However, each of them encountered characters it couldn't encode:
  utf-8-unix cannot encode these:

      <comments>Copyright \251   2011-2012 Micah Martin All Rights Reserved.</comments>

:::: WARNINGS
io problem while parsing ivy file: /home/xxx/.m2/repository/speclj/speclj/2.2.0/speclj-2.2.0.pom: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.

Maaruks

Jul 18, 2012, 6:12:24 AM7/18/12
to spe...@googlegroups.com

Would you like to fix your pom file ?

It is not going to work on CI server as it is now.

Micah Martin

Jul 18, 2012, 8:36:02 AM7/18/12
to spe...@googlegroups.com
Maaruks,

I've re-pushed Speclj 2.2.0 without the unicode character in the comments. I don't fully understand why this was a problem. The pom has been working fine in all my projects. But this was a simple change. Hopefully it works for you now.

Micah