Specification by Example Workshop Amsterdam 2 & 3 February 2017.

Shireen Veira

Jan 19, 2017, 11:59:19 AM1/19/17
to Specification by Example

Hello everyone,

My name is Shireen and I work at WannaFlex, an agency that provides courses for professionals in software development in addition to providing recruitment services to software testers.

Because you are a part of this discussion forum I will assume that you all have participated in Gojko's Specification by Example workshop, or that you at least have some interest in doing so.

In collaboration with Gojko, we provide the workshops in the Netherlands and we have 3 planned for 2017, the first of which will take place on 2 and 3 February. This workshop has always gotten great reviews in the past and a lot of past participants have really found it inspiring, useful, and most of all valuable. I am sure you are equally enthusiastic, if not more so and that is why I am reaching out.

In the workshop of 2 and 3 february we have only 5 spots left to fill, so I would like to ask you to recommend the Specification by Example workshop to anyone you know in your direct circles that could really benefit from it. Who it is and why they could benefit is entirely up to you to decide since you know exactly what value the workshop offers.

The following link contains more information about the workshop and about the other courses that we provide and will provide in 2017: https://www.wannaflex.nl/trainingen/specification-by-example-from-user-stories-to-acceptance-tests/.

Many thanks in advance and have a great day!

Greetings,

Shireen