The Cucumber Team needs your help!

Matt Wynne

Nov 30, 2022, 3:50:13 PM11/30/22
to Specification by Example
Hi everyone!

To help us set the Cucumber team’s priorities, we’re conducting a research study.

We want to understand the problems faced by teams using Cucumber and BDD.

The survey will take about five minutes to complete, and gives you a chance to win a $75 gift token, and some exclusive Cucumber swag!

cheers,
Matt

----
Matt Wynne
Co-Lead of Cucumber Open & BDD 🥑
SmartBear | Cucumber

Inspiring meaningful, effective collaboration in every software delivery organisation.

The Cucumber logo is the intellectual property of Cucumber Ltd, a limited company registered in Scotland, number 456793.

Registered address: Cucumber Ltd, The Melting Pot, 5 Rose Street, Edinburgh EH2 2PR, Scotland, United Kingdom.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail is confidential and privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by email immediately. Thank you. Cucumber Ltd.