Is there a way to run specific scenarios non parallel ? With Specflow Nunit 3 ?

Darkrod 99

Aug 29, 2020, 12:58:02 PM8/29/20
to SpecFlow
I'm looking on the GitHub repository , but don't find a response for my problem. I'm looking for a way to run a specific scenario non parallel is there a way to do that ? I'm using specflow with Nunit3.

Eliezer Cazares

Aug 29, 2020, 4:54:44 PM8/29/20
to spec...@googlegroups.com
Did you try by tag already?

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020, 11:58 Darkrod 99 <rodwelpola...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking on the GitHub repository , but don't find a response for my problem. I'm looking for a way to run a specific scenario non parallel is there a way to do that ? I'm using specflow with Nunit3.

Darkrod 99

Aug 30, 2020, 7:04:34 PM8/30/20
to SpecFlow
Does Specflow Nunit can do that? If yes, then how, you have a link?

Eliezer Cazares

Sep 1, 2020, 11:23:35 AM9/1/20
to spec...@googlegroups.com