Independent tests with user authentication recommendations.

ca5...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2020, 6:45:18 AM8/28/20
to SpecFlow

What recommendations would you wise forum folk give me with my issue?

At the beginning of each scenario, I authenticate my user. Example:
```Given I have logged in as 'UserABC' using password ‘123', then at the end of the scenario, I log the user out. ```

This is perfect because each test can be run independently of each other, however!, it’s very expensive on time and I don’t think it represents real life. I would be very interested to hear if anyone has done anything to combat this problem?