We’re excited to announce our new community forum!

Andreas Willich

Sep 24, 2020, 5:02:14 AM9/24/20
to SpecFlow
Hi All!

Since nearly the beginning of SpecFlow, we had this Google Group, so that we as a community can help each other out with our questions, issues, and problems when using SpecFlow and BDD. Google Groups was a useful tool in this time, but we noticed in the last months more and more it’s limitations.

So we started the search for a new forum tool for our community and we were successful.

More about the new features can be found in the blog post.

But what will happen with this Google Group?

Until January, 31st 2021, both Google Groups and the Community Forum will be available. On February, 1st 2021 we will make the Google Groups read-only. The knowledge will be not lost, but new posts and comments can then only be made in the Community forum.

We encourage you to start using the new Community Forum as early as possible, so we all can get the benefits of it much earlier.

If you have questions or comments, please let me know!

See you all soon in the new community forum!
Andi

Sudhindra

Sep 24, 2020, 5:58:30 AM9/24/20
to spec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andi -

We are unable to add comments here for suggestions. Please enable it.

image.png

Cheers,
Sudhindra..

Andreas Willich

Sep 24, 2020, 6:03:33 AM9/24/20
to SpecFlow
Sorry, that was bad wording from my side.
I meant that for suggestions and feedback a new post should be created. It is fixed now.

This one post is the pinned welcome post at the top to guide new users. The comments were disabled on purpose to keep it clean.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SpecFlow" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/specflow/CALviUS_MbpTWxXgw5p_rtaufufkU2A0woxajauMVFLbK-Fwh2g%40mail.gmail.com.