Specflow Setup & EULA

Leela Hari Gopal

Sep 14, 2020, 11:04:33 AM9/14/20
to SpecFlow
Hi Team:
We are looking to explore SPECFLOW for testing .Net Application (Client Server).

Need some inputs on the Pre-Requisites and EULA (End User License Agreement) as we need to furnish these inputs to get approval for the software setup in our organization.
As well have some clarification as detailed below

1) Does SPECFLOW & SPECFLOW+ are two different variants OR they represent same. If they are different any documents that details the differences
2) Is the EULA for both SPECFLOW & SPECFLOW+ is same OR they differ - Can i have EULA for bother
2) What prerequisite software required to use SPECFLOW

Thanks.
Message has been deleted