Unable to add Techtalk.dll

Mudassar Ilyas

Sep 24, 2020, 3:48:03 AM9/24/20
to SpecFlow
Hi,
I am getting this error, I am a beginner.
I tried to add a TechTalk package, its not showing in nuget package.
Actually, the problem I am facing is that there is no option "Generate Step Definition" when clicking right click in editor of .feature class.
Please help me .
Screenshot_1.png

Andreas Willich

Sep 24, 2020, 4:47:36 AM9/24/20
to SpecFlow
Hi

As you are a beginner I would suggest you use the new project templates to create the project. This will add all needed NuGet packages to it.

You simply need to install the VS Extension (https://docs.specflow.org/projects/specflow/en/latest/Installation/Installation.html#visual-studio) to have them available.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Cheers,
Andi