May (today, eeek!) and June meetings

Hakim Cassimally

May 14, 2012, 4:57:18 AM5/14/12
to Liverpool Speculative Fiction Writing Group
Hi everyone,

Again, I've been tardy with organizing [1] so it turns out the next meeting is... today

*** Mon 14th May 7-9pm ***
DoES Liverpool, 4th floor, Gostin Building (offices, left of the retail part)
32-36 Hanover Street (between Central station and Liverpool ONE)
MAP + photo: http://bit.ly/Gostins
INFO: http://doesliverpool.com

That's probably too short notice, but if you're free and want to meet, then see you tonight...  to make sure that I advertise *next* meeting a bit more in advance, let's do it now!

*** Mon 11th June 7-9pm ***
DoES Liverpool, 4th floor, Gostin Building (offices, left of the retail part)
32-36 Hanover Street (between Central station and Liverpool ONE)
MAP + photo: http://bit.ly/Gostins
INFO: http://doesliverpool.com

Cheers, and see you tonight and/or in June!
Hakim

[1]  stress, deadlines, blahblahblah, and sorry... if anyone else would like to take over/assist to make sure it gets done, that would be great ;-)

Sean McHugh

May 14, 2012, 6:16:01 AM5/14/12
to specf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hakim

Thanks for that.

Don't worry about the organisation. It is an informal one.

I'll happily drop down tonight - BTW  I don't know if the rest of the tribe knows about the course/workshop thing for entrepreneurs at the end of the week at DOES.

Do you think it might interest anyone? I am certainly attending.

Catch you later.

Sean McHugh