Dismembered Empire - Steampunk show in Liverpool

Hakim Cassimally

Sep 27, 2011, 4:16:17 AM9/27/11
to specf...@googlegroups.com
(cross-posted from the website forum -- looks interesting!)

"Hello,

I and some friends have been working on an original piece of
experimental Steampunk Theatre to be performed in the Williamson
Tunnels next week. 7th and 8th October.

You can find out more details here: http://dismemberedempire.org.uk/

@eccentricgentleman"

STRM...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2011, 8:19:48 AM9/27/11
to specf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hakim

Thanks for that.

Sounds like fun. I'll certainly give it a go.

Do me a favour and check dropbox to see if I have used it correctly

I have just put a piece of saided prose in to replace one of the pieces from last month.

Sean

John Shipman

Sep 29, 2011, 2:22:50 AM9/29/11
to specf...@googlegroups.com
At first glance ... nothing in my diary for those nites, and no late shift ....looks promising .....will try to keep at least one nite free

Al