Ashley's birthday

Hakim Cassimally

Nov 2, 2011, 1:05:42 PM11/2/11
to specf...@googlegroups.com
This just in from Ashley on the SpecFicLiv forum: I'm forwarding to
the list, in case you're not all signed up to that too ;-)

Eek, 3rd is tomorrow - Ashley, if you want to meet up for lunch
tomorrow (Thursday), I'll be at LEAF Bar on Bold Street during the day
(at least between 11am and 3pm). I'll be upstairs (follow the signs
to "Jelly").
If you come along, you can get a free voucher for a nice sandwich and
a drink (courtesy of Jelly), and I'll treat you to a piece of birthday
cake ;-) There'll be several of the people from Makernight there.

Hakim

--- Ashley's post ---
Hello to everyone…
I wasn’t able to attend last week, sorry I didn’t tell you but I
didn’t get round to it. I was attending the London screenwriters
Festival that day, frankly it didn’t go too well.
Anyway, and writing to tell you that this 3rd of November will be my
27th birthday. And I’m giving an open invitation to everyone in the
group. Please tell me what days and times are available to you so I
can plan some sort of outing. Last year had to celebrate my birthday
completely alone.
I was thinking of this weekend, please tell me if that is okay for you.
Hope to see you wherever it is. Ashley