sneak preview of fantasy book

tho

Oct 1, 2011, 3:10:24 AM10/1/11
to Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Dear friends,

I have completed "Crown of Earth's Desire", the first book in a
Southeast Asia-inspired fantasy series, which will be released at the
end of the year by Renaissance Publishing. I appreciate the helpful
suggestions and comments which a few of you have given me over the
past months.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to send you the manuscript for
preview, before the book goes to print.

Cheers!
Terry (wlt...@gmail.com)

Vincend Creya

Oct 1, 2011, 3:53:02 AM10/1/11
to spec fiction
i would love to have a look at the manuscript Terry

best wishes, Des

My Website
http://www.deslls.com