Hello Singapore

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Victor R. Ocampo

未讀,
2012年3月5日 凌晨4:43:492012/3/5
收件者:Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Hi everyone,

My name is Victor and I write speculative fiction in my spare time
(although I'm generally too shy to have them published). I'm so happy
to have stumbled onto this group. Do you have regular meet-ups?

Cheers,

Victor

JF

未讀,
2012年3月5日 清晨5:04:422012/3/5
收件者:Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Welcome, Victor! We don't have regular meet-ups but many of us do run
into each other at the annual Singapore Writers Festival. Are you
based in Singapore? If you are, we have an excuse to organize an ad
hoc meet-up to say hi and for everyone to catch up and talk story.

JF

Victor R. Ocampo

未讀,
2012年3月5日 清晨5:44:162012/3/5
收件者:spec-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi JF,

Thanks for the welcome. I am indeed based in Singapore and I would love to meet up with other people interested in Speculative Fiction.

Cheers,

Victor

JF

未讀,
2012年3月5日 晚上11:39:552012/3/5
收件者:Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Hi Victor,

Would you be free to meet up this Saturday afternoon around three-
ish? I suggest somewhere in the vicinity of the National Library in
Bugis. If you can make it, I'll announce it on this mailing list and
call it a meet-up. Otherwise, please suggest another time slot.

JF

Victor R. Ocampo

未讀,
2012年3月6日 凌晨1:09:502012/3/6
收件者:spec-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi JF,

Any chance we can make that a morning meet-up? Thanks.

Cheers,

Victor

JF

未讀,
2012年3月6日 凌晨2:05:112012/3/6
收件者:Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Would 10.30am be good for you?

JF

On Mar 6, 2:09 pm, "Victor R. Ocampo" <vroca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi JF,

Victor R. Ocampo

未讀,
2012年3月6日 晚上10:27:242012/3/6
收件者:spec-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi JF,

That would be fantastic. I'd love to meet up.

cheers,

Victor
回覆所有人
回覆作者