Book signing at Singapore Book Fair this weekend

tho

May 24, 2012, 9:18:06 AM5/24/12
to Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Hey everyone,

I'll be promoting my fantasy book at the MarketAsia stall at the
Singapore Book Fair this Sat and Sun (5-6 pm). If you're in the Suntec
area, do drop by to say hi. Look fwd to seeing you! :)

Do check out my facebook page for details:
http://www.facebook.com/forbiddenhill

Terence

Victor R. Ocampo

May 24, 2012, 10:13:27 AM5/24/12
to spec-f...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Terence!

sabersger

May 25, 2012, 7:04:40 PM5/25/12
to Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Congrats Terence!

Lisa Poh-Knight

May 26, 2012, 11:22:00 AM5/26/12
to spec-f...@googlegroups.com
Congrats, good to hear your book is published!

Best wishes, Lisa

Congrats Terence!