It's a meet-up!

JF

Mar 7, 2012, 12:28:12 AM3/7/12
to Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore

We're doing a special meet-up to welcome Victor and anyone else who
might be new to the group who is interested in science fiction,
fantasy, weird tales, etc. If in doubt, please invite yourself!

When: Saturday, 10 March 2012, 10.30am - 12.30pm
Where: Hans Cafe at Bugis National Library

What to expect: Friendly banter about writing fiction and other geeky
stuff.

Watch out for the dude in black with a copy of "The 38 Most Common
Fiction Writing Mistakes" by Jack Bickham.

JF

Christopher Hwang

Mar 7, 2012, 1:28:17 AM3/7/12
to spec-f...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the group Victor :)

I would have loved to pop in at one of our infrequent meetups, but unfortunately I have a prior commitment at that time/date/

Have fun y'all :D

-chris-

JF

Cindy Chak

Mar 7, 2012, 12:42:15 AM3/7/12
to spec-f...@googlegroups.com, Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Thanks JF ! I will check my schedule and try to drop by if I can.

A warm welcome to Victor :) I'm quite new too, though had attended one in burger king abt 2 weeks ago.

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone

Victor R. Ocampo

Mar 7, 2012, 10:32:21 PM3/7/12
to spec-f...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Cheers,

Victor

Victor Ocampo

Mar 9, 2012, 9:27:38 PM3/9/12
to Victor R. Ocampo, spec-f...@googlegroups.com
How do I find you guys?

Victor
+65 81126741

Sent from my iPhone

Victor R. Ocampo

Mar 14, 2012, 6:12:55 AM3/14/12
to Victor R. Ocampo, spec-f...@googlegroups.com
It was good to meet all of you last Saturday! Now I have a favor to ask? Who speaks good Singlish in the group :)

I am writing something for the spec fiction anthology and I'd like to ask for some help on the authenticity of my dialogue. Please email me at vroc...@gmail.com. In exchange I will owe you an editing/reviewing favor. Thanks!

Victor