Breaking the silence.

sabersger

Feb 7, 2012, 9:07:07 PM2/7/12
to Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Hi all,

Breaking lurker silence to post about recent updates in my writerly
life.

"Wolf At The Door", my debut urban fantasy novel (published by Lyrical
Press), is on the Nebula Awards recommending reading list. Though it's
not yet shortlisted (you need 10+ recommendations by SFWA members),
the news about its inclusion is both flattering/shocking/happy-
making.

So, here you go... updates in my life. ;)

You can find more updates on my blog: http://awolfstale.wordpress.com

Regards,
Joyce

Lisa Poh-Knight

Feb 8, 2012, 1:16:42 AM2/8/12
to spec-f...@googlegroups.com
Woohoooo! Congrats Joyce! So glad that you're making Sgrean spec fic
known in the community, and you deserve the success, you've worked
really hard :)

Lisa

JY Yang

Feb 8, 2012, 5:07:34 AM2/8/12
to spec-f...@googlegroups.com, Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
EEEEE OMG HOW AWESOME IS THAT.

Apologies for the caps lock but it's just that squeal-worthy!

Congrats, Joyce, you totally deserve this!

Sent from my iPhone

sabersger

Feb 8, 2012, 7:24:51 AM2/8/12
to Speculative Fiction Writers of Singapore
Hehe, thank you. :)

I am still flabbergasted and elated.

=)
Joyce

Sivaroobini Kalaimani

Feb 11, 2012, 8:28:01 AM2/11/12
to spec-f...@googlegroups.com

Wow, AWESOME! Congratulations, Joyce, I'm really happy for you! :D Man, that would have been a great thing to include in my interview. ;)

Sivaroobini Kalaimani