Unable to recieve SPDY requests from flip server

Eric Henziger

May 6, 2015, 5:22:10 AM5/6/15
to spdy...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm working together with some friends on a school project trying to run the flip_in_mem_edsm_server with SPDY.

We have followed the guide for the flip server: http://dev.chromium.org/spdy/running_flipinmemserver

We've managed to get the server to work using HTTP or HTTPS but we're unable to recieve the data correctly when using SPDY.

We run the server with the following command: sudo ./flip_in_mem_edsm_server --spdy-server="0.0.0.0, 443, cert.pem, key.pem" --logdest=file --logfile=/tmp/flip_log.txt --v=2 --force_spdy

When doing a request from Chromium, which we run with option --use-spdy=ssl, we get ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

From the server's side things seem to be OK, and running Wireshark on the client shows responses from the server with encrypted data. On the chrome://net-internals/#spdy page we see that we recieve frames but the data recieved is unacked. (see attached image)

I'm atttaching the log from the flip server. It is quite large as it has some of our own debug messages included, but maybe it has some value.

Thanks in advance!

BR Eric

net-internals.jpg
flip_log.txt