DIALib-QC

Candice Lavelle

Jun 30, 2021, 12:37:03 PM6/30/21
to spctools-discuss
Hi

Trying to use the QC tool on SWATHAtlas.  When I submit the job it sends me to PeptideAtlas.  Not sure if that is supposed to happen or if the tool is not functioning.  Appreciate any advice.

Charu Midha

Jun 30, 2021, 12:59:55 PM6/30/21
to spctools...@googlegroups.com, lavelle...@gmail.com
Hi Candice,

No, you should now see the PeptideAtlas page. We have transformed the web interface recently of SWATHAtlas.org and this is the bug we are troubleshooting. I will update you when it is resolved.
May I ask what is the size of your ion library that you wish to assess in the DQC tool? DQC can also be downloaded (http://www.swathatlas.org/DIALibQC.php) and run locally on linux machines for libraries more than 200MB in size.

Regards
Charu