SWATH analysis

dr.gunj...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2024, 4:14:17 AM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to spctools-discuss
I am new to TPP. Is it possible to use TPP for SWATH data analysis?
If yes, could you please help with the workflow (step by step)

David Shteynberg

Jul 24, 2024, 10:56:42 AM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to spctools-discuss
The TPP has tools for extracting searchable fragments from DIA data that can be searched like any other DDA data.  The tool is called DISCo and there is a tutorial available here:

Among the tutorials we offer you should be able to find “DIA Analysis.”  Please report back with any questions, problems or accolades ;).

Cheers!
-David