Load spectra: Warning - no spectra searched : Comet

Aparna Agarwal

Aug 23, 2022, 11:27:38 AM8/23/22
to spctools-discuss
Dear Sir / Madam

I have been trying to analyse the mzML files through Comet search but everytime it is showing error of Spectra not found.

Kindly suggest to resolve.

Dr. Aparna Agarwal
University of Delhi

Jimmy Eng

Aug 23, 2022, 12:13:17 PM8/23/22
to spctools-discuss
Hi.  There could be a few reasons why would report a "Warning - no spectra searched" message (such as the mzML file contains only MS1 scans or the "activation_method" or "ms_level" parameters are set incorrectly).  The easiest way to debug your issue is to take a look at one of your mzML files and your comet.params file.  If you can share those files with me through some file share (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.), I'm confident I can help you resolve the issue.

Jimmy