RAMP

Caroline Lennartsson

Oct 25, 2022, 9:51:28 AM10/25/22
to spctools-discuss
Dear developers,

I am installing a software that has RAMP as a dependency, which is no longer available. Would it be possible to have this older version of the RAMP file parser online or sent to me?

Unfortunately, the software that I am trying to run is no longer maintained and can't be updated to newer file parsers.

Thank you, Caroline

mhoo...@systemsbiology.org

Oct 25, 2022, 11:58:05 AM10/25/22
to spctools-discuss
Hi Caroline,
There are several options available for you.

The first option is to link original RAMP. It can be found in the source tree at /src/Parsers/ramp/ and viewed online from https://sourceforge.net/p/sashimi/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/trans_proteomic_pipeline/src/Parsers/ramp/

The second option, if the first fails, is to use the more modern RAMP interface (RAMPface) in the mzParser. Link mzParser.h to your software to access all the functions of RAMP. The mzParser in the source tree is found at /src/Parsers/mzParser/ and you can view it online from https://sourceforge.net/p/sashimi/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/trans_proteomic_pipeline/src/Parsers/mzParser/

Cheers,
Mike