end with error when follow PTMprophet tutorial

Panyue Chen

Mar 9, 2021, 12:02:24 PMMar 9
to spctools-discuss
Hi there,

I was following the PTMprophet tutorial v0.4.0 on my windows system, which analyzes a subset of data from Ferries et al. (2017, JPR, 16, 3448) (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28741359), the HCD Orbitrap data files (raw files labeled HCDOT). I checked that I have all the files and directories in the "tutorials" folder before I initiated PTMprohet analysis. But it turns out to have an error. Could anyone help me fix the error in the attached image? Thanks a lot!

Best,
Panyue Chen
Graduate Student
Purdue Universityerror.png